If you read my 1000th post- you know the ranges, but if you haven't read it CAREFULLY, you might have missed out when the BTC will surely become bullish.
Before I tell you, here are D man's rules to know:
- Bitcoin goes and always will go in a Zig-Zag pattern, meaning, even the most notorious bull run has some pauses, breaks, and even moments of weakness in between. So STOP and forget thinking of a straight line... or that if the number I tell you is crossed that it never goes under it even for a second.
- This what I will tell you does NOT include wicks. Manipulation wicks can happen whenever, and mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I made this as simple for you as possible, I stripped it down to a simple 1hr candle closure. If hourly candle closes above that, you know we are bullish.
Okay, if you read the 1000th post you know we might go as high as 62xx before the fall again...
The number, when you will know Bitcoin is truly bulish without having to wait much for the move is $7001 - if we go, and close above that, it is confirmed two things:
1) Bitcoin is NOT a dead asset
2) There is Trillion dollars + power interested in Bitcoin
3) We are going for at least 20k. More probably 60-80k.
I do have a pretty solid idea where Bitcoin will go and reach, and it is the next bull phase goes to around 95k and then might drop down all the way to 20k.
Only one thing matters for you in this article and that is $7001+ 1hr candle close = bullish
Everything else bearish.
Who cares for you?
That's right, your brother D!