Trading, real life example The following story should illustrate you what trading is — a game of...
The following story should illustrate you what trading is — a game of playing odds, not of certainity... winning over period of time by having an EDGE, not winning in one go.
I had multiple positions open.
8035 in case liquidation (was 8020.49 at a time) of OKex is broken and goes up — a small position at 100x long
I had a short at 15x with liquidation above 8030 a bigger position that made about 40% gains and the only one that got executed.
I had a bunch of low low and high high orders in event of a blitz move..
and after the news announce, I went high leverage long, which got stopped because I entered it late, in event peole and the sentiment becomes major bullish.
I will wait through this day to see in case something suddenly happens and if not, I'll cancel my high high and low low orders... I got out of all other positions already. Lot a bit on the late long, gained a bit on the timely strategic short.
It is a game of ODDS... not of one surefire win.
That is why:
1) never go with your entire portfolio
2) win over time, not in one go.
3) focus to have risk to reward favorable.
- You Get An Occasional But Accurate FREE Crypto Trading Signals!
- Real-Time Notifications About New Signals, New Posts And New Important Crypto Happenings.
- BlockchainWhispers–only members opportunities to make money or to save it from bitcoin downfalls. All when you start filling out the simple form above. See you inside!