Trading, real life example
The following story should illustrate you what trading is — a game of playing odds, not of certainity... winning over period of time by having an EDGE, not winning in one go.
I had multiple positions open.
8035 in case liquidation (was 8020.49 at a time) of OKex is broken and goes up — a small position at 100x long
I had a short at 15x with liquidation above 8030 a bigger position that made about 40% gains and the only one that got executed.
I had a bunch of low low and high high orders in event of a blitz move..
and after the news announce, I went high leverage long, which got stopped because I entered it late, in event peole and the sentiment becomes major bullish.
I will wait through this day to see in case something suddenly happens and if not, I'll cancel my high high and low low orders... I got out of all other positions already. Lot a bit on the late long, gained a bit on the timely strategic short.
It is a game of ODDS... not of one surefire win.
That is why:
1) never go with your entire portfolio
2) win over time, not in one go.
3) focus to have risk to reward favorable.
Trading, real life example The following story should illustrate you what trading is — a game of...
Now That You Read It… I Am Proud To Invite You To Join The Most Accurate, Most Respected (And Wealthiest) Crypto Family Today And Cash-In On Our Badass Crypto Signals!
(It takes less than 40 seconds to get your Blockchain Whispers badge!)
Here's Why Joining Now Might Be The Best Thing You Can Do Today:
- You Get An Occasional But Accurate FREE Crypto Trading Signals!
- Real-Time Notifications About New Signals, New Posts And New Important Crypto Happenings.
- BlockchainWhispers–only members opportunities to make money or to save it from bitcoin downfalls. All when you start filling out the simple form above. See you inside!
IMPORTANT: to keep quality of the signals high & avoid pump-and-dump, new membership slots and free signals are limited, so I strongly advise join now..