Let's make a deal - I'll show you the most important factors to profit in the bull times, and you promise to... once agreed with it... stick with it.
I don't know if this is the bull run, however the price above 10k points out to it.
If it is, you know you have some time to make big bucks, and that is if you avoid losing it.
So, here are the rules of the deal:
1) If you are in bitcoin and things go south, you don't sell. You believe in Bitcoin long term... you don't sell. Yes, it will test your patience, but eventually will reward you. Nobody gets all the legs (ups and downs) correct. It's important you don't lose money.
2) If you are in alts... if it falls down and you expect it to go up, you can buy one more position, and that's it.
3) Do not spend more than 10% of your total capital on ALL leveraged positions combined. It is just too risky.
4) have a gamble account of 1%. It can be high risk, whatever... if you feel you are emotionally impatient to not 'miss something', then first login to that account, execute all kinds of crazy trades you want... and then with peace come to your main accounts.
NOTE: if your crazy account blows, and it will blow, still continue the same practice, join to it and show yourself "see! Faster gains is slow gains".
5) Every bull run comes to the end. So will this one. Plan your strategic steps of exising whether you are short or long term player.
BTC has now touched 13k and rejected to 12600.. If I am short term player, I'd exit now. If I am long term player, I wouldn't check it until we break 20k.
6) Every direction (long or short) has a retracement, correction,... don't panic when you see your trade going the opposite way. The winning traders win by consistency not by buying the very bottom and selling the very top.
7) take out a piece of profits. At least 10%... and spend it on non-investment-related instruments like: hookers, party, building a house, helping out your loved one, donating to protect young eagles.
With you in green,