to buy the rumour sell the news. Or, in translation, expect btc to be bullish util 10th.
**Procedure and final date for the CBOE Bitcoin ETFs**
if an ETF gets filed with the SEC these steps have to be taken in this order:
- ETF files a proposed rule change with the SEC
- SEC posts notice of the filing in the public register
- the SEC now has 45 days after the posting to approve or deny the ETF
Now the SEC can extend this deadline up to three times:
- 45 more days if "a longer period is appropriate"
- 90 more days for the ETF to adress grounds for disapproval
- 60 more days if again "a longer period is appropriate"
So the maximum deadline is 240 days after the file notice in the federal register. Each delay can only be announced after one of the phases is over.
So the maximum deadline for the CBOE ETFs is 21. February 2019
What happened today was the delay of the decision for the Direxion ETF for the third time (60 day extension), since its notice was published at 24. January 2018.
So it could very well be the case that the SEC will delay the CBOE ETFs at 10. August. Be prepared to wait a little bit longer.
So read this so you understand why the market will fomo and why you shouldn’t. This is the time...
Now That You Read It… I Am Proud To Invite You To Join The Most Accurate, Most Respected (And Wealthiest) Crypto Family Today And Cash-In On Our Badass Crypto Signals!
(It takes less than 40 seconds to get your Blockchain Whispers badge!)
Here's Why Joining Now Might Be The Best Thing You Can Do Today:
- You Get An Occasional But Accurate FREE Crypto Trading Signals!
- Real-Time Notifications About New Signals, New Posts And New Important Crypto Happenings.
- BlockchainWhispers–only members opportunities to make money or to save it from bitcoin downfalls. All when you start filling out the simple form above. See you inside!
IMPORTANT: to keep quality of the signals high & avoid pump-and-dump, new membership slots and free signals are limited, so I strongly advise join now..