New national currency of Venezuela will be pegged to the Petro-token - the new currency of...
- the new currency of Venezuela is called "bolivar soberano" and will be anchored to the oil backed cryptocurrency Petro, which was issued by the venezuelan government early this year. The launch of the bolivar soberano is scheduled for next month.
Iran is planning on issuing a state-backed national cryptocurrency to dodge US-sanctions.
- technical details and a specific timeline are unknown at the moment. Iran has prohibited banks from dealing with Bitcoin or other permissionless cryptocurrencies.
Institutional Investors Swap Bitcoin Futures for Physical BTC in Wall Street First
— read these three news and tell me what you conclude?
The bigger step than institutions adopting crypto is countries adopting it... and it seems small countries start first, guerilla-like style to get back at the bigger countries that force their will upon them. Because...
Blockchain is unstoppable!
- You Get An Occasional But Accurate FREE Crypto Trading Signals!
- Real-Time Notifications About New Signals, New Posts And New Important Crypto Happenings.
- BlockchainWhispers–only members opportunities to make money or to save it from bitcoin downfalls. All when you start filling out the simple form above. See you inside!