Dogecoin drops sharply, Bitcoin gets a new language
Dogecoin corrects sharply after the "Dogethereum" hype fades away
- Dogecoin corrected -35% since we published an in-depth article about the "Dogethereum"-situation two days ago. The price increase was based on false assumptions by the public and confusion, for more information, you can read the specific article on the main page.
Bitcoin gets a new language with the next software update
- The new language was initially proposed by bitcoin contributor Pieter Wuille (designer of SegWit) and brings the functionality of adding important extra information to keys. It allows users to name their individual accounts. Also, it makes it easier to move a key from one wallet to another, this will highly benefit the Lightning Network. This technique ensures that crucial information isn't lost.
- You Get An Occasional But Accurate FREE Crypto Trading Signals!
- Real-Time Notifications About New Signals, New Posts And New Important Crypto Happenings.
- BlockchainWhispers–only members opportunities to make money or to save it from bitcoin downfalls. All when you start filling out the simple form above. See you inside!