Active Qualifying Signals Warning! These traders haven't qualified yet and their signals are of questionable accuracy!
Think You Are Better?
Claim the ENTIRE prize/participation/following pool then!
Every follower that pays, goes DIRECTLY into the prize pool that the winning trader gets.
You have no excuse not to go and get it. It is expected to get to $50,000+ A nice chunk... if you know what you're doing ;)
D.A.R.T. Current Championship Traders
Bitcoin Longs vs Shorts
Bitfinex (BTC) Bitcoin Longs vs Shorts
BitMex (BTC) Bitcoin Longs vs Shorts
Deribit (BTC) Bitcoin Longs vs Shorts
Total Bitcoin (BTC) Longs vs Shorts
The Most Accurate, Almost Real-Time, Fastest Refresh Rate Shorts Vs Longs Metrics For Bitcoin - Exclusively by Blockchain Whispers
Current Prize Pool
$10,000 Guaranteed! $50,000 Expected!
How to activate D.A.R.T. AutoTrading?
1. Open a BlockchainWhispers account.
2. Deposit funds in your account which you can do from here.
3. Transfer your funds to the exchanges where your want to trade at by suing the Transfer tab in your Finance section located here.
4. Analyse and choose the D.A.R.T traders you like and subscribe for their signals by clicking the green button Activate AutoTrade. You can also enter on trade-by-trade basis by clicking the "enter the signal" button on the D.A.R.T. homepage.
5. Tweak your settings which will popup once you click the button in step 4. You can tweak those later as well by managing your D.A.R.T. Subscriptions.
6. Sit back, relax and let your favorite D.A.R.T. Trader do the job for you.
Spank Natasha For Success 9696
The Notorious Anti-Liquidation and Position Size
Calculator For Bitmex
- by Blockchain Whispers
If you leverage trade on BitMex!
Use this link to register for the new account with 10% trading fees discount for six months. Don't underestimate these!
Bitmex applies their fee not on the margin but on the total leveraged size! With this link, you get 10% off which could end up in nice free gains that you can spend on partying rather than giving BitMex.
After six months we advise use the same link to open the new account. Here it is: https://www.bitmex.com/register/UxAh3y
(works only for newly created accounts with this link, not your existing accounts!)
- +5% Accuracy Trick that even Top traders can benefit from (opens a telegram post by D.A.R.T)
- Binance Account - If you don't have a Binance exchange account, you can open it here. Binance is one of the largest crypto exchanges at the moment. Our altcoin signals are based on Binance prices.
Futures Contract = an agreement to purchase an asset at a specific time and at a defined price.
Swap Contract = a chain of Futures Contracts, "A swap is a contract made between two parties that agree to swap cash flows on a date set in the future."
Perpetual Contract = a futures contract without an expiration date.
Perpetual Swap = perpetual means "never-ending". A Perpetual Swap is an eternal running chain of Futures Contracts. It is a “synthetic margin trading instrument”, gets renewed every 8 hours. Can get closed or enlarged/narrowed at any time.
Mark Price = Price with which all open Perpetual Swaps are marked to calculate unrealized PNL or Liquidation.
Liquidation Price = Price where a contract cannot be covered anymore and at which the Liquidation Engine liquidated the position.
Settlement Price = Price at which a Futures Contract settles.
Unrealized PNL = temporary gain/loss from all open positions.
Bid = Order at which a trader wants to buy a specific amount at a defined price. Buy order.
Ask = Order at which a trader wants to sell a specific amount at a defined price. Selling order.
XBTUSD leverage = cross 1x 2x 3x 5x 10x 25x 50x 100x
Margin = amount that is needed to open a leveraged position.
Initial Margin = minimum amount that is needed to open a position.
Maintenance Margin = minimum amount that is needed to keep the position open. If it reaches 0 the position gets automatically liquidated.
Liquidation = if the mark price falls below the liquidation price then the maintenance margin level is broken and the position gets liquidated.
Auto-Deleveraging = if a liquidation cannot be filled within the market then positions from traders which hold opposite positions get closed. This gets prioritized by leverage and profit and is a mechanism to prevent socialized losses.
Fees = no fees for Deposit/Withdrawal, only for trading. Maker fee: -0.0250% Taker fee: 0.0750%
Maker: an order in the orderbook. It isn't filled immediately, for example, limit order. It is used to request the desired price.
Taker: an order which is filled immediately, for example a market order or a stop order. It is used to take an offered price.
Funding = the stronger side pays the weaker side. for example, if there are more shorts than longs, shorts pay longs. Funding occurs every 8 hours on BitMEX.
Funding formula: Position Value * Funding Rate
Negative funding rate = shorts pay longs
Positive funding rate = longs pay shorts
Funding Timestamps: 04:00 UTC, 12:00 UTC and 20:00 UTC
Wallet Balance = an account balance in BTC. open positions not included.
Margin Balance = Wallet Balance + profit/loss from all open positions.
Cross-margin = when a complete balance is used as margin. If your position is underwater and the staked amount is not enough to keep the position open, then the wallet balance will be used as margin. If the position gets liquidated the whole balance is gone.
Isolated margin = only the staked amount gets used as Margin. If the maintenance margin goes to 0 then the position gets liquidated. Only the staked amount is lost, the wallet balance remains untouched.
BitMEX Order Types
Market Orders = order gets immediately filled at the current market price. If you select this you have a higher chance that your oder gets filled completely and fast, but you have to pay higher fees (taker fee).
Limit Orders = you set your own price. Maximum/Minimum at which you are willing to buy or sell.
Stop Orders = order that gets only displayed in the orderbook when a certain price is reached (trigger price). Is used for Stop-Loss or to enter the market at a specific point.
There are three types of Stop-Orders:
- Stop Market Order = a market order gets placed if the trigger price is reached.
- Stop Limit Order = a limit order is reached if the trigger price is reached.
- Trailing Stop Order = a flowing value is set. If the price sinks/rises the amount of this value then a market order is triggered.
Trigger Price = you can choose if your trigger price is Last Price, Mark Price or Index Price.
Take Profit Orders = order that closes a profitable position when a defined price is reached.
There are two types of Take Profit Orders:
- Take Profit Market Order: a market order is placed when the trigger price is reached.
- Take Profit Limit Order: a limit order is placed when the trigger price is reached.
Status of Stop - or Take Profit Orders:
- untriggered: trigger price is not reached.
- triggered: trigger price is reached, but order is not filled.
- filled: trigger price is reached and order is filled.
Post-Only Orders = limit orders that are only accepted if they are not immediately executed. They are only valid if there is no other order with this value. This is used for market-making purposes.
Close on Trigger Orders = makes sure that only open positions are closes and any open orders get pulled if stop-loss or Take Profit Limit is triggered.
Can get added to Stop - and Take Profit Orders.
Hidden Orders = limit orders that are not visible in the orderbook.
Iceberg Orders = hidden orders which are only partly visible in the orderbook. With the box "Quantity" you can specify the amount that you wish to display in the orderbook.
Reduce-Only = position can only be reduced, no contrary position can be opened. )
Time in Force:
- GoodTillCancel: order remains in the order book and gets filled piece by piece until the order is fully filled or gets canceled. Default order on Bitmex.
- ImmediateOrCancel: if the order gets only partly filled, the remaining amount gets canceled.
- FillOrKill: order is only executed if the order can be completely filled.