Beaware of scammers I never contact people on my own. If I'll ever have a need to, I will verify...
I never contact people on my own.
If I'll ever have a need to, I will verify it here on my channel by posting a verification message. If they can't do it, they are not me.
There are many guys with similar usernames like me, taking my name, my admins names, some sick guys talking shit, competitors, ex employees... basically, we are the strongest crypto force on telegram - and naturally with success and public benefit comes the haters who would like to have this following but wouldn't want to put in the work to help you...
there are guys who would want success but wouldn't do what it takes.
To them: Fuck you!
To you: be careful, as the second sweetest thing for me next to them being bitter is that I know they wasted effort to scam you and you told them to shove it up their asses...
1) I don't pm - anyone. Ever. As a first contact.
2) If I would have a miraculous need - you can always ask me to verify on teh channel by posting a code me and you will agree upon.
3) I don't offer any discount to premium and I never did.
4) there is no other service but Free channel, Premium and Lions (not taking on new members at the moment).
5) I don't sell ads at a discount. For the matter of fact, in the last six months I sold a total of ZERO ads, if you don't count those I did because I wanted to, and for free. Some folks didn't understand my good intention post above giving away tickets to the big crypto convention, thinking I posted an ad. I didn't, what I did, I exchanged tickets that I can give to you 20k worth of, given completely free to you (I keep zero), for publicitythey will get (and they fully deserve it by willing to help the community in this way, btw)
Use your brain, and let's enjoy crypto together.
Love you in dips and pumps,
P.S. I even love you sideways... although when I told my gf about a side chick lovin, she didn't fan the idea!
P.P.S. the next post I'll explain why I don't party lately...