Great! Let's check your knowledge :)
Okay, I'm here, how to start?
Congratulations on becoming Blockchain Whispers Premium! We're happy to have a new family member in here. Let's begin with few important posts from D Man.
Maybe you are new here. Welcome.
New is not bad. In fact, it's an exciting new world ahead of you - world of Blockchain Whispers Premium opportunities.
However, you're not here on picnic. You have some shit to do, starting now.
You must READ.
Reading with understanding is underestimated how important it is. If you ask "when next signal", "I hope", "just this one if it is correct"... you're doing it wrong.
Please, read. Read as much back you can, mark important posts, read them again. Be clear. This is your coins we talk about, you must do the best for them.
Speaking of which, it leads us to some of the following understandings when using Blockchain Whispers Premium.
RULE AND UNDERSTANDING NUMBER ONE:
You understand, accept and are aware that there is no such thing as a sure investment. Every coin I give or a series of coins can go to full ZERO. Worth nothing.
Every signal I give comes with a RISK. And when we talk about risk, it's imperative you are in agreement with...
UNDERSTANDING NUMBER TWO:
You will NEVER invest all-in in any particular coin. EVER.
Understanding number three:
YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER invest money you cannot afford to lose.
Crypto can be seductive, attractive, calling to your prime instincts of greed, need, and desire... you may think that you need extra capital to make fortunes. Let me tell you, today on chat I've heard from member yz, how he got with Blockchain Whispers with approximately $950 to approximately $250,000. I have witnessed many times, topping up more money on wrong trading strategy losing it all, and when I'd have a real winning strategy, even small funds with great entry could multiply me. This is a side reason. The other side reason is: you don't have same psychology when you trade other people's money... if you're like me... you're even more worried even more careful with other people's funds (that's why I don't do it anymore, it's too stressful, for what? money? fuck it). The MAIN reason is: you don't invest money you cannot lose because YOU CAN LOSE IT. Okay? Yes, it's real. You can lose it. If you go 2x long on btc, you can still lose it. And many did. There is no such thing as a safe trade. Forget it. Risk only what you can. That means, never take anyone else's funds to invest for them too. People will tell you they understand risk until risk comes, and then those tapping you on the back start bitching to you how idiot you are, how nobody would do such thing, etc etc. Trust me, I know :)
These are the rules, essential rules before beginning anything.
Now, our chat community members have prepared their own set of rules for you. I am pasting them:
10 BCW COMMANDMENTS
(by Hyde, rev. By Mr. K)
1. D Man is D Man. He has a special relationship with BTC, which gives him an extremely high accuracy rate in his predictions. He also has a formidable skill in finding GEMS. However, remember that he is human. He makes mistakes as well. Use him as Your edge, not Your oracle.
2. You are solely responsible for Your decisions around Your capital. The most important rule is, only invest what you are comfortable with losing. You alone control your capital. Control your greed. It is up to You if You will use the signal or not.
3. Educate Yourself. Read Wisdom Posts. If You don’t understand something, read it again. If You still have problem with understanding it – ask fellow Brothers in Premium chat.
4. Manage Your portfolio the right way. Divide it at least by 2. Best by 3. 1/3 will remain in BTC, 1/3 will be for spot signals, 1/3 for GEMS. For spot signals we usually use 10% of spot portfolio. For Gems usually up to 20% of gems portfolio. Unused assets hold in BTC – unless D Man says otherwise – or You have a reason for it. Make your own calculations and setup your portfolio. Management is important!
5. Avoid Futures. Most Premium members for a reason focus on SPOT only. If You decide otherwise – use no more than 10% of Your TOTAL portfolio. For each Futures trade use only 5-10% of futures portfolio (so 0.5 – 1 % of total portfolio pro trade). All gains made in FUTURES go to SPOT. No other way around. Do not overleverage – in most cases x10 is more than enough.
6. Read signals with understanding. Do your own research. Check at least basic facts. Be sure what are You entering in. If buying on Uniswap – be sure to check contract address and gas fees. All most important informations are given in SIGNAL. How to enter, when to enter, etc. KEEP BCW SIGNAL SECRET.
7. If You do not understand the signal – skip it. Do not FOMO. Do not rush into trade. You do not want to buy at peak. BCW has great potential. With some coins which have small liquidity we might have great influence on price. It is better to buy unnoticed. Set limit orders for smaller portions at different levels. Do not enter the trade when extremely late and signaled coin made already significant movement upwards.
8. Pay respect to other BCW Members. Learn from their experience. They will help you. Be productive and help others as well. You are not alone in crypto. Together we are strong. Add value to the group and you will receive value.
9. Don’t be greedy. Don’t expect everything to pump right in one go. Be patient, and prepare to hold in minus sometimes even. Don’t sell early, but don’t hold bags to the grave either. You got into the coin, you’re supposed to get out as well. Take profits on targets!
10. Be wise. Never enter all in. Never share your Private keys. Watch out for scams. You are not alone. Share informations with Your Brothers and Sisters – they might know something that You are not aware of.
Now the CHAT RULES
1) never post contract address in chat, instead help people find it. The easiest official way is to go to blockchainwhispers.com/coins and type in coin name in the search box on the right. Coins page has a lot of interesting and useful filters that may give you edge you are looking for. Then you find the coin info with the official contract listed. Same you can do when you want to know where is it listed. If you want to mention some coin in chat, just add dollar sign and write coin symbol (like $BTC). You click "exchanges" and you get hyperlinks directly to that pair on exchange you like. Use BCW Swap widget to easily and securely exchange your coins right here. It includes 70+ liquidity pools from 1inch, Uniswap, SushiSwap, ... Don't forget about your best personal assistant in the crypto space - BlockchainWhispers Portfolio. You will find it in the navigation bar. I won't tell you long stories about why it's so superb. Go and try it, you should.
2) never post your contact info or any contact info. Both of these measures (1 and 2) are to protect you from eventual scam. We never had scam in Premium chat so far, and I wish to keep it that way for as long as possible. But your brain is the main determination for that.
3) don't post links. At all. No links of any kind or official sites of coin or big ass, verifiable trustworthy things. That doesn't include twitter profiles - if guy has under 1 million followers, don't post it. Simple.
4) Last, but the most imporant thing: before sending any message, ask yourself - is your message adding any value to the community? If you are not sure with answer (or your answer is NO), simply DON'T SEND IT. Don't forget, that we don't have "flooding" room and BCW chats are designed to be focused and productive. So, please, don't forget about these points, otherwise, you can get muted for some time and forced to reread these rules.
Other than that, enjoy here. You can do really well. You can do really bad. I believe, as many, many, many Premiums will vouch for on the Premium chat... it depends mainly on you, your approach and how many mistakes YOU make.
If you drop to zero, the key is what you do there: do you stay down, do you dust off and get up and do the same again, or you dust off get up and don't repeat the same mistake.
D Man cares for you. I do. However, read with understanding. It's your coins and your decisions alone. I get hyper over something. I might even say "will". It is always "might". There is no certainty in trading.
Once you grasp the concept, you might actually even start liking it.
And prepare yourself for some nerve-testing periods... periods of red. Periods of slow. Periods of idiots bragging how they made money on BitConnect lol or such kind of shit. You know you. you do you.
Newbies, you came here to learn something, to benefit.
You're CONDITIONALLY welcome to the Blockchain Whispers Community.
Premium membership buys you signals.
Premium membership does NOT buy you access to the Premium chat. It is a privilege.
With your hearts and contributions, you earn respect.
With more respect, people want to help you more, and you become a true family member.
IF you have under 50 hearts - it is FORBIDDEN to ask any sort of questions.
Because 90% of the questions newbies find have their answers if you properly read this section, wisdom, gems, D Man's updates. Also, I, D Man, respect more my loyal members who stuck with me in red times, and in strong winds and I won't let them be bothered or the amazing and super-productive atmosphere in Premium chat to be deteriorated because of a couple of lazy newbs who won't read a couple of posts to get up to date. Lazy doesn't get you far in life. Same with trading. You have an edge here. You are highly recommended to use it.
Once you have over 50 hearts, you can change your name, get from footsoldier to real member of the Famiglia... we don't do the blood oath. We do the brotherly one... to contribute and care about Blockchain Whispers premium brothers and family.
-- violating asking questions under 50 hearts results in 1-3 days chat access ban.
Links sharing, twitter handles, usernames etc is resulting in full ban.
With that said, I don't like threats (of banning) or bullshit, but for new members it takes time to realize this is different than every and any other community they have been into: Blockchain Whispers Premium is caring, effective and amazing.
Now, please, continue reading the gem posts, wisdom posts, get yourself up to date. Proper planning helps you set yourself for a prosperous future. Invest in your education. Love you.
|🐌 Slow||👌 Standard||⚡️ Fast|
|22 Gwei||22 Gwei||22 Gwei|
|~45 secs||~45 secs||~45 secs|
0.5X Long Ethereum Token (ETHHALF) price:
Chart not found :(We will fix it as soon as possible!
There are no news about this coin :(Try to search news about another coin
We show you the providers so you can make an informed wallet choice to store your bitcoin, ether or crypto currency of your choice.
Thank you for your tip!
Gratitude is one of the most important traits of a true Blockchain Whispers brother!
If you have ideas how to make BCW better, send your suggestions!
We will review it as soon as possible
Welcome to the Blockchain Whispers Swap widget!
It will help you quickly exchange your favorite coins without leaving your favorite crypto homepage.
Before we start, let's quickly go through the main points:
In this statement, "We" is interpreted as Blockchain Whispers.
1) We are not responsible for trades you place.
2) We do not provide support for executed trades.
3) We provide a simple for use and convenient front-end application powered by a 1Inch protocol.
4) We are not responsible for 1Inch bugs, glitches, maintenances, etc.
5) You are totally responsible for the safety of your funds.
6) This widget is optimized for Metamask. However, it should work with most Web3 wallets
7) Don't play with Slippage or Gas settings if you don't know what you are doing: it may lead to longer waiting time for confirmation of your transaction.
8) Blockchain Whispers Swap Widget supports ETH and BSC networks right now.
10) In case of editing this agreement, We will show updated terms next time you use this feature.